Minax Minax

Idea sounds like Squarepusher...

I like how this sounds very unorthodox but pleasant at the beginning. You're building a soundscape that really works and I am enticed to listen to it. However, at :19, I feel like it temporarily goes flat and kind of repetitive. Still way better than I could do, though.
You have me interested again at :38. This is really good. Energetic and a little strange, and the bass fits right in, which is not what I was expecting from one recorded live. You did a good job minimizing any unpleasant room acoustics that there might have been there.
I enjoy the glitches in the beat by themselves at 1:16. You've got a great song here so far. And how it subtly builds itself back into 1:55 is good, too. After that, even the repeats of the parts were nicely made, with enough differences between them that you don't get bored. I liked the weird ending, too.
This is a great, nice downtempo song. The only thing I would do to it is to change up the synth at :19 a little bit. Other than that, though, you have just gained a new fan.

RunningShadows responds:

I love squarepusher! And I can see some resemblance.

That's what we were going for- unorthadox, different, experimental yet refined and familiar. Yeah this song can get a bit repetitive. I'm glad you approve of the bass, getting it all to blend is my priority as I am still learning. It was recorded with a direct line-in so background noise wasnt an issue

{Dj-L} Reality {Dj-L} Reality

Good.

This is overall a good song in terms of melody and beat. However, what I'd really like to hear a bit more of in the song is some louder bass - particularly after the vocal sample at :17. It sounds sort of empty to me without a strong low synth. Also, I'd repeat the previous reviewer's suggestion of a nice piano counter-melody. That would make the section great.

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks for the tip, I fixed that issue with the bass, hope you enjoy :)

Planet Walk Remix Planet Walk Remix

Alright, but...

the song in my opinion sounds a bit disjointed in terms of transitions between your chord progressions at some points (such as the transition around :30). Also, your synth at :45 sounds a little clashy with some of your other synths.
I would additionally consider trying different timbres for synths to make your song sound more professional. Perhaps getting something that fills the gaps in the sound spectrum (i.e. bass, middle, treble ranges) would help. Maybe a pad?
Overall, though, it's good.
7/10, 4/5

DKC - Aquatic Ambiance (MiX) DKC - Aquatic Ambiance (MiX)

This is one of those songs...

you can close your eyes while listening to and imagine being anywhere at all. The sound of the piano is especially good. It's all in all really fantastic, especially when the flute comes in. I can't think of much else to say, just that it's a great version of the song.

&amp;lt;MWA&amp;gt; Within Your Soul (vocal) <MWA> Within Your Soul (vocal)

Excellent mixing on those vocals.

The song sounds very smooth, and gives me a break from all of the distorted songs on Newgrounds that are made by people who don't even think about mixing.
I like the mixing of the strings and the more intense bass and drums underneath it and the synths you put over them are good as well.
Personally I think this song would be fantastic for running. I usually run to songs like this one.